Derek MF Di Fabio
Publication and selected press
– Ibrahim Nehme, with Derek MF Di Fabio and Carlo Spiga (Cherimus Association), in conversation with Barbara Casavecchia about their podcast To Become a Sea
– BARK on Art of the Working Class. “Breaking the Loop” Issue 22 – June 2022
– parachute in cloudless
Abolitionism as a feminist and decolonial practice, explored through the voice, word of mouth and poetry.
Mixtape on Refuge World Wide radio.
– The listening is watching how you move to touch in sound. On Derek MF Di Fabio.
Text by Dalia Maini. Arteecritica n°96
– APARTE. Text by Valentina Lucchetti. Magazine – second semester 2019
– ALMANAC fall/winter 2017-18 “instruction for an escape. to E.S.” with text by Andrea Rossi. Self-published by Almanac Projects
– LIFEGATE: Diary of Carnival! Nairobi curated by Tommaso Perrone
– Ficarra, contemporary divan by Daniela Bigi Arteecritica n°83
– ATP diary, invited by Matteo Mottin
– Pole Pole, interview by Caterina Molteni Arteecritica n°83
– Mandrione Project #2 by Daniela Bigi. Arteecritica n°80/81 –
– Yslands curated by Almanac Projects. Text by Martina Allegra De Rosa,
Astrid Korporaal, Guido – Santandrea, Nina Wakeford; Self-published by Almanac Projects
– De-genderings, interview by Astrid Korporaal and Guido Santandrea. Arteecritica n°78
– Hello World! Curated by Zoe Marden, Cat Turner. Self-published
– Fuoriclasse. Catalogue of the exhibition curated by Luca Cerizza. Kaleidoscope Press
– Agenzia 200. Catalogue and text by Francesca Pagliuca, Carte Blanche #3 Unicredit Studio